Why get a spa in the park
1. Our Products Deliver Results!!
Decleor and M'lis spends millions of dollars in R&D to make their products result oriented. Decleor uses Essential Oils as the base for their product line. Because they are so powerful, the transformation of essential oils to obtain a 100% natural cosmetic formula is extremely delicate, requiring all the technical mastery that theirLaboratories have at their disposal. While M'lis body wrap system stimulates the lymphatic circulation while the plastic wrap acts as an acupressure to push the lymphatic fluid up into the thoracic valve, circulating the toxins back into the blood stream to get filtered out through the liver and the kidneys, promoting permanent inch loss.
2. They remove dead skin cells from your body and hydrates it.
3. They increases blood flow to fight tiredness all over your body.
4. Theys use marine algae to drain toxins out of your body.
5. Theys are designed to combat cellulite and stretch marks, and gives and overall look of toned beautiful skin.
6. They are performed in our Vicci Shower room. The water shower feels like rain on your back.
7. We have great take home products so that you can continue to feel great even after you leave the spa.
8. Do we need to give more reasons?
Body Treatment Promotion **
Try our Smooth Body Exfoliation for $50 (New Clients Only) Regular Price: $65
Types of Body Treatments offered at our spa:
M'lis Professional detox or contour Wrap
The M’lis Professional Detox Wrap may be used in two ways: for inch loss, or for detoxification and lymphatic cleansing. This amazing wrap does both for the body. The detox body wrap helps to free and remove trapped waste in the connective tissue, eliminating internal disfiguring deposits and stimulate inch loss. Wraps are often sold in a series of treatments to maximize inch loss and cleansing. Please take a shower before your treatment and do not apply any body moisturizers. Please read Do's and don'ts below before your body wrap. For further information on how M'lis Detox wrap works, please keep scrolling down.
30 min. For Detox Wrap - $75 Series of 5 $300
75 min. For Contour Wrap - $125 Series of 5 $495
smooth body exfoliation
Recover radiance, vitality and soft, silky and revitalised skin. A wonderfully sensory-stimulating ritual that chases away all signs of fatigue. Feel stress melt away as your skin is gently massaged. A blend of aromatic sea salts, mineral salts and essential oils removes impurities and dead skin cells and stimulates circulation, bringing your skin back to superb radiance. 30 min. $65.00 (add this treatment to any massage or facial for only $50)
Anti-Cellulite/Aloe Vera Oil Body Wrap
This is a treatment for those who want to lose a few inches. Nourishing Aloe Vera promotes a healthy cell re-growth that keeps the tissues toned and tightened as the size decreases with each toxin cleansing treatment. This wrap slims and reduces the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. This treatment can be perfectly paired with any facial. 60 min.$115.00
smooth body exfoliation & Massage
Recover radiance, vitality and soft, silky and revitalised skin. A wonderfully sensory-stimulating ritual that chases away all signs of fatigue. Feel stress melt away as your skin is gently massaged. A blend of aromatic sea salts, mineral salts and essential oils removes impurities and dead skin cells and stimulates circulation, bringing your skin back to superb radiance. Followed by a 30 minute Swedish massage. 60 min. $115.0
DO’S AND DON’TS TO BEING A SUCCESSFUL BODY WRAP CLIENT
• DO drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in ounces each day at least 1 week prior to receiving first body wrap; continue this habit forever!
• DO ensure that you a practice a healthy lifestyle (including your diet!) to maintain the inches lost.
• DO drink at least half your daily allotment of water before drinking anything else (but don’t drink anything within 1 hour of receiving wrap- so you don’t need to “go” while wrapped.)
• DO use MAINTAIN LOTION each day after a bath or shower.
• DO ensure that you perform enzymatic exfoliation at home at least 3 times a week.
• DO ensure (if you are sensitive to niacin) that you are not using any tanning creams, or vitamins that contain niacin 2 days prior to wrap.
• DO consider doing an internal detoxification program to enhance cellulite and inch loss.
• DON’T allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring coumadin), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission, or are pregnant or nursing.
• DON’T use a lotion or cream the day of your wrap.
• DON’T shave the day of your wrap.
• DON’T consume carbonated drinks, coffee, refined sugar, white flour, or red meat 2-3 daysafter treatment.
• DON’T shower within 6-8 hours of receiving wrap.
Detox Wrap Contraindications
Please make us aware of any of the following conditions you may have. Having any of the following is contraindicated in doing a Body Contour Wrap.
● Pregnant OR Nursing
● Cancer (IF history of cancer, it must have been in remission for at least 5 years)
● Heart Condition
● Severe Claustrophobia
** Cash or Creditcard purchases only
* Series pricing available.
Prices and services subject to change.